Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope, customer information
The following terms and conditions determine the contractual relationship between Marko Vasiljevic D&M Handel/ Molton24 and the cosumer and firm who purchase via our shop ware. Opposing or from those general terms and conditions divergent conditions are not recognised. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
1. The offer in the internet is a non-binding offer for you to buy the goods.
2. You can put one or more products in the shopping basket. Data and wishes regarding the method of payment, shipping modalities etc. are indicated during the ordering process. The binding offer to concluded the contract is only given with clicking the Order-Button. You can also get a binding order over the phone or telefax.
3. The immediate sended confirmation of receipt via email or telefax is the acceptance of your offer as well as the conclusion of contract. The conclusion of contract is given when we immediately confirm the offer if ordered via telephone. If the offer is not accepted then is it not binding.
§ 3 Storing your ordering data
We record your order with the details to the contract (e.g. type of product, price etc.). You do not have access to past orders made via the internet though. The Terms and Conditions are send to you and you can find them at all times on our website, too. You can take a screenshot or print a side if you want to use our product descriptions from the website for interal pupose.
§ 4 Correction note
You can correct the order at any time with the delete key before submission. We inform you within the ordering process about different correction possibilities. The ordering process can be terminated completely with closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of title
The purchased product remains our property till the payment is completed.
§ 6 Statutory warranty rights
1. Warranty rights
There are warranty rights for our products.
2. Warranty towards consumers for second-hand goods
You warranty claims for second-hand goods with flaws lapse after one year counted from the handing over of the product. Excluded from this right are claims for damages, claims for defects that are caused maliciously and claims for garantees of the product quality that we took over. The statutory warranty rights are effective for these claims.
3. Warranty towards Companies
Your warranty claims for defected goods lapse after one year, beginning with the transfer of risk. Excluded from this right are claims for damages, claims for defects that are caused maliciously and claims for garantees of the product quality that we took over. Moverover excluded are the recouse claims according to § 478 BGB. The statutory warranty rights are effective for these claims.
§ 7 Commercial legal venue
Exclusive venue for all dispute from this contract is our registered office if you are a merchant.